I have had a love affair with chocolate cake since day one. It was love at first bite.
I write this blog for several reasons.
1. To keep family and friends updated on the going ons in my life.
2. To process life as it comes– I am not a great writer, but filtering through life as I type has been helpful for me.
3. To find moments that I might ordinarily oversee and give them the significance they deserve.
I am living in Fairbanks, Alaska with my incredible husband, son, and our fiesty little dog, Rupert. It’s a weird place to be.
I am passionate about a few important things:
1. Sharing my faith. It’s part of who I am and I like to share it.
2. Making stuff. Really, I love to make all kinds of things and try out new projects from making simple furniture to baking cupcakes.
3. Family. I am a wife and mama and I am committed to living out both of those roles to the best of my ability.
Thanks for reading!