I’ve been somewhere in between lazy and very busy.
Life has been full lately. Mostly in a good way. Some favorites:
- Quality time with good friends over turkey and stuffing. Mmm…
- Elliot’s first giggles. We would do ANYTHING to get more laughs out of him. I find myself acting completely foolish to make him smile.
- Early morning shopping on Black Friday with Andy & Elliot. My favorite part? The people watching. Imagine: Grown women on the verge of tears about a TOY at Walmart. God bless America.
- Trying new recipes. So far we’ve tried new recipes for Beef Stroganoff, Baked Ziti, Pumpkin Butter Cake, and Chocolate Truffles. Yum.
- Getting the Christmas tree. It was a sad hunt… trees in Alaska are just pathetic, but we found a pretty good one. Definitely quirky… but that fits us pretty well.
It has been a good month. I am working on some great handmade Christmas gifts that cannot yet be revealed. All in good time. Elliot has been growing like crazy. He’s already bursting out of 6 month sized clothes. He’s over 17 lbs and 25″ long. He’s a tank. Hopefully as he starts moving around he’ll trim up at bit. Only because I am a wimp and he’s getting heavy!
Things in ministry are challenging right now. I’m taking a look at the bigger picture and trying to hear where God is calling. I am uncertain at this point. Praying for some clarity in that department.
New video of E…