1. Decorated houses (the more obnoxious the better)
2. Kids that steal baby Jesus from the nativity set
3. “Go Tell it on the Mountain” at the top of your lungs
4. Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses (mmm mmm)
5. The anxious excitment of checking the mail everyday (sometimes twice a day)
6. Marathon church services on Christmas Eve (yes I really do like it!)
7. Finally finding the perfect gift for someone and then trying to justify it into your budget
8. White Elephant gift exchange with high school kids… the asparagus candle again?!
9. Getting up at the crack of dawn on Christmas day to open gifts (I’m too excited to sleep!)
10. A Christmas Story– Ralphie Parker is my hero.