In approximately 124 hours I will have reached my 24th year of life. Wow. I know that’s not very old, but I think this is the first year I would feel okay about claiming myself as an adult. I mean… a real adult. Independent. Well… getting there. No more asking mom & dad for handouts. That kind of adult. An adult with her own health insurance, rent, career, grocery list, responsibilities, appointment book, savings account… I imagine on my 25th birthday I will have more to add to that list… yikes. I am excited about what the next year will bring.
Some goals for my 24th year:
- Grand tour of the East Coast
- Purchase a new(er) car
- Go moose hunting
- Start an after-school program at church
- Get in shape for some hard-core hiking this summer
- Go back-country camping in Denali
- Do CrossWays training
- Get down to Homer for some fishing
- Finish school
- Take a pottery & a watercolor class
365 days? Plenty of time to check-off this list.